11.05.2007

Testing 1, 2....

Hey kids and grandmas,


For the record, "no-shave November" has started and pictures are coming soon....


Here's the quick rules:

1) only applies to mustache and beard area.....unmentionables are ok

2) neck beard is ok to shave to prevent insanity....

simple enough, right? we'll see...

so I pretty much gave up on the NFL this year being that my favorite teams are the Dolphins and Eagles.....hockey started right, HEY let's go Devils!




Saint Francis is highly anticipating the upcoming visit from Mr. David Acker....can't wait, destruction time....




I think that's all for now, just wanted to try this blogmoster thing out...



no expectations, no disappointments,


---CRH---


----------------
Now playing: Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not too sure if I will be very good at this "destriction time" you speak of, INFIDEL. As I have converted to Islam. Hence, I do not drink, I will need to pray facing Mecca three times a day (praise Allah), and I will be making several attempts at your life, hopefully with success, God willing.

Good luck sleeping,

Peace in Allah, or NOT that's the fun of radical Islam

Mohammad Albahzir Mosabehq
(my new religious name)