12.04.2007

Having TROUBLE Deciding?

"Paper or Plastic?" never looked so simple...


Everytime I write something in all caps, please picture me (or Stewie) shouting it... okay KEEP READING!!!


So the Iowa Caucus is fast approaching (January 3rd, to be exact), and you don't have a clue who you would like to see COME out ON TOP...

;)


Personally, I am fairly torn (in several directions) on who I would like to see win on each side because I don't really like any one candidate, be it Democrat or Republican. So I was looking around for something to help me figure this MASSIVE DILEMMA out...



LOOK WHAT I FOUND:


-->CLICK ME<--
So here's the deal, you can take this POLL and then it will show you your top 3 presidential candidate matches.


HEY KEEP READING THIS


Don't just take the quiz and then make up your mind by the 3 faces that POP UP at the end. If you actually scroll over each candidate and the topics on the grid at the end, you can read their exact views.


ALSO INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT


If certain issues carry more weight for you, then you can adjust the scale on the right side to help you to better determine who's the right candidatemonster for you.

Sincerely,

DFAmonster

No comments: