10.15.2008

Holy shit, He does exist

That's right kids, after two years of waiting I'm finally posting a blog, making this officially the RPMS. What's that, how is this different? I bring the music, the noise, and the funk. With time I'll dig in and give you guys some reviews of albums that are coming out, but for now I just want to get your ears tuned into the music you should be listening to. Here's a list of songs and artists to check out, you can thank me later.

The Ting Tings-Shut up and let me go.
   -That's not my name.

Wild Sweet Orange-Tilt
   -Sour Milk

Black Kids- I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you.

The Editors-Smokers outside the hospital doors

Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos- Skeleton Key

Chiodos- Intensity in ten cities

Immortal Technique- Point of no return.

Misery Signals- A certain death.

Manchester Orchestra-Where have you been?

People In Planes- Pretty Buildings

Protest the Hero-Bloodmeat

Legion of Doom- The Quiet Screaming

Nicole Atkins- The Way it is.

Adele- Chasing Pavements.

This should keep you busy for a little bit. Let me know what you think. Clearly they are all amazing since I like them. No go out and spread the word of these amazing bands, THE WORLD MUST KNOW!

No comments: