10.31.2007

Honey, What's This?

"So, just what the heck is going on here?" you may ask.

To be honest, we really don't know.

I was a little tipsy last night and decided to text Corey to see if he wanted to start a nonsense blog. The early morning Halloween texting went as follows:


1:04 a.m. (Dave)- Happy Halloween
1:05 a.m. (Corey)- You too mother fucker
1:11 a.m. (Dave)- Hey. If I start a blog about religion and politics and w.e. will u co-post on it at ur leisure? just for fun?

[After much deep thought]

1:37 a.m. (Corey)- Yes sir most definitely
1:39 a.m. (Dave)- Sweet we need a name for it then. hmm

That's the behind the scenes discussion of two geniuses. So now you might be asking yourself, "who's this Kevin kid?" and "wait, isn't he retarded?" The short answer is: One of my roommates, and YES.

"So Dave, what are you kids going to post on this blog? And why do you keep typing questions to yourself in quotes?"

We will post whatever we want, some general areas we might more frequently cover include:
-Religion (Kevin has faith, Corey doesn't, and I'm leaning towards the dark side)
-Politics (Kevin is liberal, Corey is conservative, and I'm lost)
-Music (Kevin is a music god working for Sony -maybe I will start worshiping him? - and Corey and I are pretty musically inclined ourselves)
- Stuff (We do what we want)

So, I guess that is all I have for now. Keep checking in, as I think that between the three of us we might post something new every few fortnights...depending on A.D.D, alcohol consumption (we are all of age), and whatever other diseases we acquire or drugs we experiment with.

Put this blog into your favorites or else.

As Sincere As I Can Get,

D.F.A.

No comments: