10.04.2009

Honesty is the best policy.....

From DFA's Aunt:

Hi everyone,

I just got back from parent’s weekend with Julie (younger cousin in a private college). It was wonderful!

I teased her yesterday that all we did was pray and eat!

It was great. They had mass each day which is the most inspirational mass I have ever been at.

If you can imagine 2000 college students singing and responding with enthusiasm for Christ!!!


They had a praise and worship celebration last night which is singing

praise songs in

the dimly


lit


gym


with 2000 students and prayers



for 2 hours!


We also visited the 24 hour Eucharistic chapel and it is always busy with people!




They have a tomb with several aborted babies and a perpetual flame. I kept crying with happiness because it was all so moving and spiritual.


WTF


Every time I step on her campus I feel the Holy Spirit!



I wish everyone could visit her college!


It is amazing how alive our faith is with people who pray.

Wow!


God bless you all

and I pray your faith is alive

and on a continual increase!



See you soon!

Love,

sharon
---------------

MY EMAIL RESPONSE:

Dear Aunt Sharon,

I am glad that you and Julie had a great time visiting! Julie's school reminds me of my old Saint Francis University in Loretto, PA; which was a pretty tight knitt community. It sounds like she's found a great place to learn and relate! I'm not religious; however, I am glad that things are working out!


I know you asked me a question in an email earlier. You asked me "who is Kyle?" (That I moved from Milwaukee to Lake Elsinore with.)

He is actually my boyfriend. We have been together for almost 3 years. I didn't know if I should tell you, since I feel we lead different paths in life regarding happiness. Yet, I am always a fan of honesty... so I thought I would let you know.

I appreciate your emails, and I hope that everything is still going well for you and the family.

Sincerely,

David
262-442-:):)
(feel free to call whenever!)

No comments: